Here’s How You Can Transform Your Room with Pantone’s Colour of the Year 2019!
While we aren’t for “here today and gone tomorrow” trends that define your choices on interior design, there is some vision and creativity to be found every time Pantone announces its colour of the year. Living Coral, Pantone’s colour of 2019 is an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energises and enlivens with a softer edge.
What’s different this year is that the selection wasn’t based on some random clues or whiz but is a tribute to the endangered coral reefs. While the vibrant hue is sure to make a statement in fashion, it can certainly add animation to your space. From an accent wall to accessories, here’s your much-needed inspiration on how to give your interiors a dash of Living Coral.
● Go Bold with Accent Walls – Living coral isn’t for the fainthearted – it is bold and it makes a statement. One easy way to incorporate this colour into your room is by painting the walls. It adds a pop of colour that is eye-catching, yet doesn’t dominate the room. If you want to go flamboyant and bright but are scared of overcommitting, incorporate living coral as an accent wall to awaken your rooms.
● Blend in the Complementary Tones – When thinking about using living coral in your home, consider its complementary colours too. You can incorporate coral in the form of rugs and bedsheets, sofa sets, a piece of art or throughout the room for a harmonised look.
● Mix it Up – Living coral is a noticeable and strong colour. But, that doesn’t mean you can’t mix and match it with other shades. Navy blues, shades of warm taupe, and light shades of grey, etc. can give living coral an elegant look. However, don’t limit yourself to these colours. Experiment, go all out and have fun- after all, it’s your space.
● Spice Up Your Kitchen – The relevance of living coral in home interiors, especially something in the kitchen, is something that adds life into your space. People have started using this colour tone into kitchen cabinetry, as accent walls, small appliances or décor. This colour turns out to be too usable because of the variations of its tone – from pale to stronger.
● Revamp your Front Door – Pantone’s colour of the year is the perfect way to add life to your front door. Paint your front door with living coral to add cheerfulness in the front of your house and give it a lively vibe. The best part is you can always change the colour and re-paint your home when you want to alter things up.
Get the Look with Konnstruct Today!
Regardless of how you feature Living coral into your home, it is definitely a stunner. If you are considering how to go about painting your home with the peppy living coral, get in touch with our painting experts at Konnstruct. With more than 25 years of experience, our team can help you design your dream room with beautiful paint jobs and advice you with different painting ideas. To know more, call us at 0450 743 734 or email us on email@example.com.